MiaZilla and the World of YARN

Knitting is an exiting world of sharp nedles and mulitcoulour yarn. Here I'll tell you aaaaaall about my adventures in it!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lookit! I'm alive!

Hi everyone :D

I know, I know. I haven update in forever. Ah well, I'ma a lazy bum, what an you do? :D Anyways I'm here to post pics of my latetst FO's ^^


This is a dishcloth I did with a worsted weight cotton on 3mm needles. The pattern Twin Leaf Lace Cloth is from here


This is a cat toy 'mouse' I made for my sistes cats. Nothing special, just some leftover ww wool , some shortrows and a bit of stuffing ^^


This is a cellphonesock :D I did it with three starnds of fingering weight alpaca on 5mm needles. The pattern is the same as the Irish Hiking Scarf, but done with only one reapt of the cable. The pattern is here


Finally, I did an ACTUAL Irish Hiking Scarf! Only two repeats of the cable pattern though. I didn't have a lot of the yarn I was using and I like loooong scarfs. This one actually came out on the short side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home